Pomes & Joys: for Anna Mendelssohn
We are excited to announce that we’ll be publishing a celebratory journal of poems and prose for the poet, artist, and activist, Anna Mendelssohn (1948 – 2009).
The submission window closes on 31st May 2019.
Essays & Correspondence: We ask that you submit up to two pieces, with each work being up to 3500 words.
Poetry: We ask that you submit up to three poems. There are no line limits.
Tenebrae: Issue III (Closed)
Submissions are currently closed for the third issue of Tenebrae.
- Please send all work to Kyle Lovell, at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
- Kindly submit all work with the relevant publication and what kind of work you are submitting in the header, eg, ‘Tenebrae – Poetry Submission’.
- We accept simultaneous submissions, though we ask that you inform us if the work has been accepted elsewhere as soon as possible.
- Please submit your work as a .doc, .docx, or .odt file.
- We aim to respond to all submissions within 21 days. If we have not responded to your submission within that time, please feel free to contact us.
- Due to limited funds, we are deeply sorry that we cannot offer payment for accepted submissions at the present time. However, all contributors shall receive a copy of the publication.