Tenebrae: A Journal of Poetics (Closed)
The submission window for ‘Tenebrae’ is currently closed. We apologise for this closure, though due to unexpected difficulties that have cropped up for the editor, we have decided to close submissions for the foreseeable future, and shall reopen them at the nearest possible opportunity.
Thank you for your understanding and support, and we look forward to reading your work in the (very) near future!
We are particularly interested in work that explores the nature of interpretation, dialogue, and artifice, alongside writing that considers the intersection of poetics with our contemporary existences.
Essays, Conversations & Correspondence: We ask that you submit up to a maximum of two works, with each piece being a maximum of 2500 words.
Poetry: We ask that you submit up to a maximum of five poems. There are no line limits.
- Please send all work to ‘email@example.com’
- Kindly submit all work with the relevant section and what kind of work you are submitting in the header, eg, ‘Tenebrae – Poetry Submission’.
- Please submit your work as a .doc, .docx, or .odt file.
- We aim to respond to all submissions within 14 days. If we have not responded to your submission within that time, please feel free to contact us in regards to it.
- Due to limited funds, we are deeply sorry that we cannot offer payment for accepted submissions at the present time. However, all contributors shall receive a copy of Tenebrae, alongside our eternal gratitude and support.