Tenebrae V: Responses (Open – Digital Edition)
Submissions are currently open for Tenebrae V. For our fifth issue, we are excited to focus upon reviews and responses to contemporary poetry.
Reviews and Responses: We welcome pitches on any publication(s) within the last five years, though we particularly encourage pitches on publications from Grieveland, The 87 Press, Broken Sleep Books, Sad Press, and Boiler House Press.
Essays and Interviews: We also welcome pitches and submissions for experimental/critical/multi-tonal contributions, both short and long-form.
Poetry: Please note, we are not accepting poetry submissions for this issue of Tenebrae. We do not retain poetry submissions until the next reading period, so please do not submit poetry at this time.
And False Fire // Pamphlet Imprint (Closed)
At this time, we do not accept unsolicited pitches or manuscripts for the And False Fire imprint.
- Please send all submissions and questions to Kyle Lovell (pronouns: they/them), at ‘email@example.com’
- Please submit all work with the relevant publication and what form of work you are submitting in the subject line , eg, ‘Tenebrae – Poetry Submission’.
- We accept simultaneous submissions, though we ask that you inform us if the work has been accepted elsewhere as soon as possible.
- Please submit your work as a .doc, .docx, .pdf, or .odt file.
- We aim to respond to all submissions within 21 days. If we have not responded to your submission within that time, please feel free to contact us.
- Due to limited funds, we are deeply sorry that we cannot offer payment for accepted submissions at the present time. However, all contributors shall receive a copy of the publication when that is possible .