Pomes & Joys: for Anna Mendelssohn (Open until 31/07/2019)
Submissions are re-open for Pomes & Joys: for Anna Mendelssohn until 31st July 2019.
Marking the tenth anniversary of her passing, Pomes & Joys is a celebratory publication for the poet and artist Anna Mendelssohn (1948-2009). We are accepting poetry, creative prose, and essays in response to Mendelssohn’s extensive body of work.
Tenebrae: Issue IV (Closed)
Submissions are currently closed for the fourth issue of Tenebrae.
- Please send all work to Kyle Lovell, at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
- Kindly submit all work with the relevant publication and what kind of work you are submitting in the header, eg, ‘Tenebrae – Poetry Submission’.
- We accept simultaneous submissions, though we ask that you inform us if the work has been accepted elsewhere as soon as possible.
- Please submit your work as a .doc, .docx, or .odt file.
- We aim to respond to all submissions within 21 days. If we have not responded to your submission within that time, please feel free to contact us.
- Due to limited funds, we are deeply sorry that we cannot offer payment for accepted submissions at the present time. However, all contributors shall receive a copy of the publication.