Tenebrae: Issue IV (Open until 15th April 2020)
Submissions are currently open for the fourth issue of Tenebrae.
Poetry Submissions: Please send between 1 – 5 poems (maximum of 250 lines total)
Essay and Review Submissions: Please send creative responses and reviews to contemporary poetry (maximum of 3500 lines)
- Please send all work to Kyle Lovell, at ‘email@example.com’
- Kindly submit all work with the relevant publication and what kind of work you are submitting in the header, eg, ‘Tenebrae – Poetry Submission’.
- We accept simultaneous submissions, though we ask that you inform us if the work has been accepted elsewhere as soon as possible.
- Please submit your work as a .doc, .docx, or .odt file.
- We aim to respond to all submissions within 21 days. If we have not responded to your submission within that time, please feel free to contact us.
- Due to limited funds, we are deeply sorry that we cannot offer payment for accepted submissions at the present time. However, all contributors shall receive a copy of the publication.