So You Think You’re In Love With Jennifer
Submissions are currently closed for our debut anthology pamphlet, ‘So You Think You’re In Love with Jennifer‘.
This pamphlet will be printed in a limited edition run, with a free PDF available shortly after publication.
Tenebrae: A Journal of Poetics
Submissions are currently closed for the second issue of Tenebrae. We shall open submissions for ‘Tenebrae III’ in the near future.
Essays, Reviews & Correspondence: We ask that you submit up to a maximum of two works, with each piece being a maximum of 3500 words.
Poetry: We ask that you submit up to a maximum of five poems. There are no line limits.
- Please send all work to Kyle Lovell, at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
- Kindly submit all work with the relevant publication and what kind of work you are submitting in the header, eg, ‘Tenebrae – Poetry Submission’.
- We accept simultaneous submissions, though we ask that you inform us if the work has been accepted elsewhere as soon as possible.
- Please submit your work as a .doc, .docx, or .odt file.
- We aim to respond to all submissions within 21 days. If we have not responded to your submission within that time, please feel free to contact us in regards to it.
- Due to limited funds, we are deeply sorry that we cannot offer payment for accepted submissions at the present time. However, all contributors shall receive a copy of the publication, alongside our eternal gratitude and support.